Thursday, April 23, 2009

7:28PM

I.

this is not going well, Where did I go wrong?
the righteous judge of the universe
lost to the Bobcats last week,
and 1 in 30 adults in Washington
are getting hardened like a stone.
and: out-of-work-technicians
(who need new skills)
could never take the place of Supper Central.
--their season is winding down.
Today, in Scottsdale, Jesus went up into the heavens
because people borrowed money;
what do you think of that?
do you know the place to go?
It’s zoom zoom time!
you know you don’t wanna leave;
unless your heart can sprout wings
I don’t think you’re gonna get anywhere fast


II.

Open your eyes!

We are 44th in the nation
--so we have light.
and we’re sleeping well.
and ya know,
high profile kitchen appliances are slowly accumulating in our bodies,
and everyday activities
are never more than thirty minutes away--

Clearly,
Evidently,
it doesn’t happen very often.
Can you believe it? A ham sandwich.
and I’m thinking to myself, “what’s gonna happen next?”

I remember, I remember:
‘minimizing Russia’s importance.’
--cuz we’ll never be wrong.

welcome to the savage nation.

No comments:

Post a Comment