Thursday, April 23, 2009

11:06PM

I.
we know how to show it,
we’d be singing at the top of our lungs,
the moon’s shining bright black magic,
and Charles Barkley, one of the best power forwards in the game--
so damn beautiful;
(he was the guy who smelled good)

the private collectors were getting a piece of this
and just to let you know what I mean, if you don’t know:
some Soviet soldiers had decided to stay,
they all won titles.
Father, preserve them from the evil one


II.
from east of the Rockies,
you tell me that you need me.
and that makes you even a better candidate for SWAT police.


III.
the sun comes up, the sun stays down
but on this bright winter’s day we immediately head north
and I’m burning! I’m burning!
how it made you laugh!
the maximum speed is 55 miles per hour for the vehicle you want
don’t be afraid
sometimes when I’m alone I wonder why gentlemen and women
frequent strip clubs, sit down, and have another beer in Mexico
--when it comes from you, you’re nuts right?
but there are times when you just can’t gather the words no more

No comments:

Post a Comment